Monday 2 November 2009

hello

Im doing well, finally have figured out how to do this blog thing, i am easily confused to be honest.

A Few Concerns


Now is there really any point in a blog when there is nothing to really talk about??

The only thing if this really does wee in the face of all those who say one should be elusive, i've spent my whole facebook/myspace life not giving anything away, cleverly hiding anything that may get me stalked or fleeced of all my worldly funds (although that's a bit pointless seen as i am in so much student debt that a stolen identity may be a good thing) that i must apologize in advance for being a little cagey - bear with me

I guess i'll now be trying to do more interesting stuff so i'll have something to write about??

that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment